September 1, 2014
Copper and steel prices fell across the world as China’s manufacturing showed signs of slowing.
In New Delhi, India – copper prices were lower by 0.56 per cent to Rs 427.10 per kg.
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, November 2014 copper deliver price fell Rs 2.40, or 0.56 per cent to Rs 427.10 per kg
On the LME – copper was lower and ended at a price of $6,968 per tonne
Yieh reports that in the Taiwan market US 80:20 container scrap offer price has risen from US$350~US$356/ton CFR in last week to become US$356~US$358/ton CFR currently, which has strongly hiked by US$2~US$6/ton.
It is said three US major mills have hiked their September rebar price by US$22/ton.
Besides, the Turkish buyers have kept increasing their scrap purchasing quantity since this August are both the major factors to push the US scrap price to go up.
If Taiwanese mills’ new scrap purchasing price is about US$355/ton CFR, it means the new rebar cost for Taiwanese mills will be at least NT$17,200/ton; however, the current rebar transaction price in Taiwan is just about NT$17,150~NT$17,300/ton.
Recycling yard in South New Jersey
$4.2 Million Includes
1) 14 Acre Property with Licenses / zoning & environmental assessment.
2) Business with 10,000 customer base (Name and website optional.)
3) Non ferrous building with (2) bailers / NF shear / wire stripper / (3) 5000.lb scales
4) Scrap office trailer complex with all scrap purchase software and office equipment.
5) One 60’ in ground truck scale & one 70’ above ground truck scale.
6) Used Car parts sales trailer with “Car Parts” locator program and support office equipment.
7) Used car inventory 350-400.
8) Purchaser to choose from large list of Scrap handling and processing equipment including trucks, trailers and containers as a separate equipment purchase. List available upon request.
for more info contact Universal Recycling – Robert Pellegrino email email@example.com
SCRAP PRICE UPDATE
Bare Bright Copper $2.71 lb.
#1 Copper $2.64 lb.
#2 Copper $2.48 lb.
EDM Wire $1.71 lb.
Brass (yellow) $1.71 lb.
#1 Busheling $290.00 gt
#1 Baling $260.00 gt
Plate and Struct 2′x 5′ $272.00 gt
Heavy Melt 2′x 5′ $268.00 gt
Heavy Melt scrap (unprep) $240.00 gt
Junk Cars $170.00 gt
Sheet Iron $175.00 gt
#1 Shredder Frag $280.00 gt
Engine Block (clean) $260.00 gt
Punchings $286.00 gt
Turnings (C & D) $180.00 gt
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal
Your Price *